HillFields Farm is now so much more than a farm that grows vegetables.
It’s a place where like-minded food-lovers are connecting to learn from each other and support each other in their quest to love food.
It’s a network that’s coaching its tribe to confidence in the kitchen.
It’s an experience that’s empowering families to learn how to cook and eat better.
We’re changing the way people eat.
I hope you’ll invite us to your table and let us influence your world.
~ Farmer Dan
What you get as a member of our farm....
- Home grown Produce without getting your hands dirty.
- Relish in a new food economy that has a heart, face and soul as you directly support your farmer.
- Join a family of like minded people untied by good clean food.
- Experience flavours and freshness you just can’t get anywhere else!
- Members receive a share in whats harvested each week, you share in the farms bounty…
- This normally equates to 4 serves of 10 varieties.
- When the seasons are good abundance ensures.
- Enjoy a short drive through the country only 10 mins from Ipswich
- Collection is direct from our farm every Sunday between 10-1pm
- Join our members only Facebook group and share in recipe ideas and preservation techniques.
- FREE entry to all Farm Events and discounts to On Farm Workshops
- Access to a range of amazing products from other local small producers.
- Become a Member Limited spots available.